Monday, December 3, 2012

Darmie Orem's Quotes

"High expectations I have. In hardness I labor that, fuller joy at the top I may partake. Nevertheless, in vain I toil. And then, friends' and people's reproach I become, because of my drowning hopes that keeps me out of the circle of riches and honor. I'm the distance they keep like plague, because I have no physical wealth and glamor like them. But in all my stony falls and griefs, the word of restoration in the blood given to me upon the altar of salvation, I cling. For in the end, mercy will attend my situation and see to my hard labor with crown of great success.” 

Darmie Orem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Mother's Day

A mother's worth is incalculable and cannot be overstated. She gives up her wants and needs to ensure your happiness. Her presence in yo...